Enrollment for the 2018-2019 school year opens Monday July 16 and is on-going throughout the school year! Our 2018-2019 registration forms will be available online and at our offices as of Monday July 16. If you have questions or would like to visit any of our sites, please call the YMCA at 374-1908 or email your question to email@example.com and we’ll get right back to you.
We currently provide program options at 14 Kennewick Elementary Schools. Our program operates from 6:30am-6pm. YMCA School-Age Child Care programs are primarily held in gymnasiums/cafeterias or combination of both throughout the Kennewick School District. We are happy to announce two new additions in Fall 2018: Amon Creek and Fuerza Elementary.
School-Age Child Care Program Sites:
Amon Creek Elementary
Canyon View Elementary
Ridge View Elementary
Sage Crest Elementary
Sunset View Elementary
We offer a variety of program options in order to accommodate different family schedules. Families are required to pay an annual $50 non-refundable registration fee, and a full month’s tuition payment due at the time of registration. Like all Y programs, Child Care is open to everyone; we accept DSHS payments and financial assistance is available to the extent possible thanks to the YMCA Annual Campaign.
Full-Time (13+ Days Per Month)
|AM & PM||$327/month|
Part Time (12 or Less Days Per Month)
|AM & PM||$255/month|
1 Day Per Week
Registration forms will be available the Friday before registration begins.
If you have questions please feel free to contact us by calling 509-374-1908 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Current School-Age Child Care families: Spring Break, Winter Break and Summer Break Programs require separate registration and payment prior to participation. Registration information is generally available the month prior to all Break programs.
The State of Washington has mandated that licensed Child Care providers track attendance electronically. Our YMCA's school age child care, preschool and camp sites are now using KidKiosk to keep attendance for electronic Sign in/out. With KidKiosk you will be able to sign your child in/out of the YMCA program. You will also be able to add/remove Drop off and Pick up Authorizations through KidKiosk.
- All authorized individuals will be issued a 4-digit PIN. This PIN is specifically linked to each person’s email. ALL authorized persons dropping off AND picking up will be responsible for using their own PIN and electronic signature to check a child IN and OUT. This PIN may not be shared.
KidKiosk Parent Portal
- Only the primary parent/guardian’s email is authorized to log into KidKiosk’s Parent Portal using their email as the username and the 4-digit PIN as the password. To access the Parent Portal, go to KidKiosk.com then select the “Parent Tab” to log in.
- The Parent Portal allows the parent to add/change check in and out authorizations. Any additional people that are needing to be authorized to check in/out a child will have to be added by the primary parent/guardian in KidKiosk.
For more assistance on navigating KidKiosk, please click here
What does it mean to be the primary parent/guardian?
- The primary parent/guardian will have access to WebTime and KidKiosk. Only the primary parent/guardian’s email will be used to log into and access these programs.
- The primary and secondary parent/guardian will receive notification emails when another authorized person checks a child in and out.
- If parents are co-parenting, we recommend using a primary email that both parents have access to. Please keep in mind that the secondary parent/guardian must have their own email to receive their own personalized PIN.
What does it mean to be the secondary parent/guardian?
- The secondary parent/guardian will be able to access WebTime BUT ONLY if the primary parent share’s their account log in information.
- The secondary parent/guardian will be added to KidKiosk and receive their personalized PIN via the email they provided during registration.
- The secondary parent/guardian will receive notification emails when another authorized person checks a child in and out.
If you cannot afford the full cost of a program, please ask for a confidential scholarship application. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available to those in need.
DSHS Subsidies: Full time DSHS subsidies are accepted. DSHS approval, completed camp registration packet, including Camp Attendance Agreement are required for registration and participation.
Financial Assistance Funding made possible by generous donations to the YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities Annual Campaign and support by the United Way of Benton-Franklin Counties.
|School Age Child Care||Program Contact Numbers:|
|Canyon View Elementary||509.947.5764|
|Ridge View Elementary||509.948.5513|
|Sage Crest Elementary||509.947.7553|
|Sunset View Elementary||509.948.5639|
Stay informed of what is happening at our YMCA and community as well as letting you know of upcoming events.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.