Healthy Kids Day
Healthy Kids Day is the Y’s National initiative to improve the health and well-being of families and to help them get a jump on creating a healthier summer! This spring The YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities is participating in Healthy Kids Day by providing a family friendly event to our community that will promote healthy living, community awareness and Y summer programming.
April 29th, 2017
The Y Run For Fun Obstacle Course & Healthy Kids Day Fair
At this year’s event we are adding a twist to the typical fun run. Our Y is going to be putting on The Y Run For Fun Obstacle Course. Kids will run, jump and crawl their way through a fun obstacle course and learn about some great ways to create a healthy summer!
- Carmichael Middle School Baseball Field
- Parking is located on Wellsian Way, Richland
Ages - 3 and Up
Kids will be grouped in heats based on age.
Day of Registration
- Begins at 8:15am (shirt not guaranteed on day of registration)
- Day of Registrants will be placed in the next available heat
- 8:30 am– First heat will begin. Heats will start every 15 minutes. (last heat will start at 10:45).
- You will be notified by email of your heat prior to April 29th
Stay informed of what is happening at our YMCA and community as well as letting you know of upcoming events.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.