YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT
Do I have an account already set up?
If you or your child has ever volunteered or participated in one of our events or programs you have an online account with a user name and password already established and do not need to create a new account.
- To obtain your username and password please contact us at 374-1908. Once we have given you that information, you can register using webtime. This information must be obtained over the phone or in person.
DO NOT CREATE A NEW ACCOUNT IF ANY IMMEDIATE FAMILY MEMBERS HAS PARTICIPATED IN ANY YMCA EVENT, SPORTS, CHILD CARE OR HAS BEEN A VOLUNTEER COACH.
Can I register using webtime if I or my family have never participated in a Y sport or event?
- If you are new to our YMCA and are registering for a sport or community event for the first time, you may create an account via webtime or come in to our office.
If you have a question about your login, password or the actual registration procedure you may call us at 374-1908.
After reading through the instructions, click on the link below to enter the On-line System
Step 1: Log in to your family account
If you have obtained your user name and password by calling 374-1908
- Go to "sign in" and type in your username and password.
If you are new to our YMCA and are registering for Sports or community event
- Go to "Create an Account" and type in the required information
Step 2: Selecting a family member
- Once you are logged in to your account, choose the family member you are registering for.
Step 3: Find a program
- Search for a program by typing in a sport name or event name ie baseball or fun run
Step 4: Registering for selected program
- Select the program(s) that you want to register for and then click the button at the bottom of the list. You will be prompted to answer questions for the program if necessary
When registering for the 1 mile fun run, please list any buddies you would like to be paired up with in the "Enter any Special Comments or Requests" using last name, first name of other participant.
Step 5: Checking out
- Once you are ready to check out you must enter your credit card information.
- Your registration will immediately update to our database at the Front Desk and be logged for the day…if you need to make any changes after you have confirmed your registration you will have to contact the Front Desk at 374-1908 to make the changes for you.
- If you have a balance due on a previous registration you will be able to make that payment online by choosing my rosters which will show any outstanding amounts due to the YMCA.
- You can view programs you have registered for by clicking on "My Programs and Balances"
Stay informed of what is happening at our YMCA and community as well as letting you know of upcoming events.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.