Summer Child Care 2020
If you are needing care for the months of July and/or August, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you will be utilizing care. Sites have limited space.
Summer Child Care 2020 Rates
Full Time Rate: $650/Month
Part Time Rate: $420/Month
For any other special accommodations, please contact our office.
If you have been enrolled in the 2019/2020 school year, there will be no new forms to fill out as we can use your child’s School-Age form.
We ask that the parent/guardian go into KidKiosk and review your pick up information for accuracy. See below for more information about your KidKiosk account
Summer Child Care Sites
Each site can accomodate 45 participants so Space is limited at each site
- Amon Creek
Meal service will be provided at each site from June 22nd-July 31st
The State of Washington has mandated that licensed Child Care providers track attendance electronically. Our YMCA's school age child care, preschool and camp sites are now using KidKiosk to keep attendance for electronic Sign in/out. With KidKiosk you will be able to sign your child in/out of the YMCA program. You will also be able to add/remove Drop off and Pick up Authorizations through KidKiosk.
- All authorized individuals will be issued a 4-digit PIN. This PIN is specifically linked to each person’s email. ALL authorized persons dropping off AND picking up will be responsible for using their own PIN and electronic signature to check a child IN and OUT. This PIN may not be shared.
KidKiosk Parent Portal
- Only the primary parent/guardian’s email is authorized to log into KidKiosk’s Parent Portal using their email as the username and the 4-digit PIN as the password. To access the Parent Portal, go to KidKiosk.com then select the “Parent Tab” to log in.
- The Parent Portal allows the parent to add/change check in and out authorizations. Any additional people that are needing to be authorized to check in/out a child will have to be added by the primary parent/guardian in KidKiosk.
For more assistance on navigating KidKiosk, please click here
What does it mean to be the primary parent/guardian?
- The primary parent/guardian will have access to WebTime and KidKiosk. Only the primary parent/guardian’s email will be used to log into and access these programs.
- The primary and secondary parent/guardian will receive notification emails when another authorized person checks a child in and out.
- If parents are co-parenting, we recommend using a primary email that both parents have access to. Please keep in mind that the secondary parent/guardian must have their own email to receive their own personalized PIN.
What does it mean to be the secondary parent/guardian?
- The secondary parent/guardian will be able to access WebTime BUT ONLY if the primary parent share’s their account log in information.
- The secondary parent/guardian will be added to KidKiosk and receive their personalized PIN via the email they provided during registration.
- The secondary parent/guardian will receive notification emails when another authorized person checks a child in and out.
If you cannot afford the full cost of a program, please ask for a confidential scholarship application. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available to those in need.
DSHS Subsidies: Full time DSHS subsidies are accepted. DSHS approval, completed camp registration packet, including Camp Attendance Agreement are required for registration and participation.
Financial Assistance Funding made possible by generous donations to the YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities Annual Campaign and support by the United Way of Benton-Franklin Counties.
Stay informed of what is happening at our YMCA and community as well as letting you know of upcoming events.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.