2021 SUMMER CAMP REGISTRATION BEGINS MAY 10TH
Summer Day Camp
Summer is a blast with YMCA Camps! We offer a variety of unique programs for children ages 5-12! Discovery and Explorer Camps enjoy weekly crafts and activities that are specially designed for each age group. Our Summer Day Camps are licensed programs through the State of Washington, which allows us to accept state pay participation (DSHS).
Summer Camp 2021 Rates
Member Rate: $165/week
Community Rate: $175/week
For summer school or part time rates, please contact the YMCA.
We ask that the parent/guardian go into KidKiosk and review your pick up information for accuracy. See below for more information about your KidKiosk account
CHILD ABUSE PREVENTION
Ensuring children are safe from abuse and able to learn, grow and thrive is the highest priority of the YMCA. We are committed to creating programs that protect children from abuse, but we are also committed to providing our families and community with information to keep kids safe everywhere. Learn more about here
Reporting Suspected Abuse
|Summer Camp Dates||*Availabilty Subject to change|
|Week 1||June 21-25|
|Week 2||June 28-July 2|
|Week 3||July 6-9 (Closed July 5th in observance of 4th of July)|
|Week 4||July 12-16|
|Week 5||July 19-23|
|Week 6||July 26-30|
|Week 7||August 2-6|
|Week 8||August 9-13|
|Week 9||August 16-20|
|Week 10||August 23-27|
The State of Washington has mandated that licensed Child Care providers track attendance electronically. Our YMCA's school age child care, preschool and camp sites are now using KidKiosk to keep attendance for electronic Sign in/out. With KidKiosk you will be able to sign your child in/out of the YMCA program. You will also be able to add/remove Drop off and Pick up Authorizations through KidKiosk.
- All authorized individuals will be issued a 4-digit PIN. This PIN is specifically linked to each person’s email. ALL authorized persons dropping off AND picking up will be responsible for using their own PIN and electronic signature to check a child IN and OUT. This PIN may not be shared.
KidKiosk Parent Portal
- Only the primary parent/guardian’s email is authorized to log into KidKiosk’s Parent Portal using their email as the username and the 4-digit PIN as the password. To access the Parent Portal, go to KidKiosk.com then select the “Parent Tab” to log in.
- The Parent Portal allows the parent to add/change check in and out authorizations. Any additional people that are needing to be authorized to check in/out a child will have to be added by the primary parent/guardian in KidKiosk.
For more assistance on navigating KidKiosk, please click here
What does it mean to be the primary parent/guardian?
- The primary parent/guardian will have access to WebTime and KidKiosk. Only the primary parent/guardian’s email will be used to log into and access these programs.
- The primary and secondary parent/guardian will receive notification emails when another authorized person checks a child in and out.
- If parents are co-parenting, we recommend using a primary email that both parents have access to. Please keep in mind that the secondary parent/guardian must have their own email to receive their own personalized PIN.
What does it mean to be the secondary parent/guardian?
- The secondary parent/guardian will be able to access WebTime BUT ONLY if the primary parent share’s their account log in information.
- The secondary parent/guardian will be added to KidKiosk and receive their personalized PIN via the email they provided during registration.
- The secondary parent/guardian will receive notification emails when another authorized person checks a child in and out.
If you cannot afford the full cost of a program, please ask for a confidential scholarship application. Financial assistance, to the extent possible, is available to those in need.
DSHS Subsidies: Full time DSHS subsidies are accepted. DSHS approval, completed camp registration packet, including Camp Attendance Agreement are required for registration and participation.
Financial Assistance Funding made possible by generous donations to the YMCA of the Greater Tri-Cities Annual Campaign and support by the United Way of Benton-Franklin Counties.
Stay informed of what is happening at our YMCA and community as well as letting you know of upcoming events.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.