Parent / Child Golf Tournament
This unique tournament features a 9 hole scotch ball golf tournament including dinner and raffle! For over ten years, we have brought parents and children together for a day of golf, fun, and most importantly, valuable family time…..So moms, dads, sons and daughters dust off your golf clubs and come celebrate with the Y!
$60 per Parent/Child Pair (9-Hole)
- Includes cart, range, golf, dinner & awards
Ages - 7 and Up
- Tournament Type: 9 hole Scotch Ball (alternating Shot)
- Check In begins at 12:30pm
- Start Time: 2:00pm
- Hole Contests and Games
- Each child will receive a tournament gift
- Dinner and awards following the tournament
Stay informed of what is happening at our YMCA and community as well as letting you know of upcoming events.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.