COVID-19 Info and updates Updated July 31st, 2020
Please follow us here and on Facebook for continued updates on childcare and other program closures and cancellations.
School Age Child Care and Preschool
- Both our Richland and Kennewick YMCA Preschools are open with limited availalability. Preschool hours will operate from 7:30 AM until 5:30 PM.
- We encourage everyone that can stay home to stay home with their children.
- If your child care needs have changed and you will no longer need care, or if you feel that you need to return to work, please email us at email@example.com - please include your name, your child's name and location that they attend.
- Current School Age Child Care Sites: Amon Creek, Southgate and Vista.
For the months of July and August, we will plan to run summer child care as per the governor’s guidelines, which means we will continue to follow the current guidelines we have set up at each site. We have also decided that we will continue to bill by the month at a full-time rate of $650 and a part time rate of $420. For any other special accommodations, please contact our office.
If you are needing care for the months of July and/or August, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the dates you will be utilizing care. If we do not receive an email from the parent/guardian of the child(ren) by June 19,2020, they will not be guaranteed a spot for our summer care. There will be no new forms to fill out as we can use your child’s School-Age form.
YMCA Office Hours
The Richland YMCA office is by appointment only at this time. Staff will be taking phone calls and responding to email questions Monday – Thursday from 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, we will be closed for lunch from 12:00 – 1:00 PM. For child care & preschool questions email us at email@example.com
- Beginning August 10th our Richland Office will open back up on Fridays by appointment only.
Our Kennewick Office is closed.
Youth Sports and Pasco YMCA
- Youth sports postponed.
- Pasco YMCA is closed.
Stay informed of what is happening at our YMCA and community as well as letting you know of upcoming events.
The YMCA is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to put Christian principles into practice through programs that build healthy spirit, mind and body for all.